Does your Ministry need our help?
and How to Apply
International Baptist Church Ministries exists to provide financial support to qualifying, international, English-language churches. Our Board considers churches and ministries that meet our criteria and submit a completed grant application. IBCM does not distribute any funds, donations, or grants without an approved grant application. Approved grant applications remain valid until the next IBCM Annual Meeting (January/February each year), up to a maximum of one year. Each church must resubmit their grant application every year.
What are our criteria?
- Every recipient of an IBCM grant must be a Christian ministry
- Your church/ministry must be baptistic in faith & order
- Your church/ministry must be a legal entity or have direct ties to a legal ministry (e.g., a member church of the International Baptist Convention)
- The church/ministry agrees to use grants of gifts from IBCM in ways that are consistent with the purpose of IBCM (as expressed in Article 4 of the Articles of Incorporation). In turn, it must agree not to distribute the funds to organizations, which are not explicitly approved by IBCM
- All recipients agree to report the use of funds on an annual basis. This may include onsite visits by IBCM representatives
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 833276, Richardson, TX 75083.