IBCM has specific criteria that govern which churches/ministries the Board approves for support. All parts of the Grant Application must be complete for the Board to consider the application. No church/ministry receives funding/donations/grants from IBCM without a current, approved Grant Application on file. Each application, if approved, is valid for one year.
Churches supported by IBCM must meet specific grant criteria, as follows:
1. Every recipient is a Christian church/ministry.
2. The church/ministry is baptistic in faith & order.
3. The church/ministry is a legal entity or have direct ties to a legal ministry (e.g., a member church of the International Baptist Convention).
4. The church/ministry agrees to use grants of gifts from IBCM in ways that are consistent with the purpose of IBCM (as expressed in Article 4 of the Articles of Incorporation). In turn, it must agree not to distribute the funds to organizations, which are not explicitly approved by IBCM.
5. All recipients agree to report the use of funds on an annual basis. This may include onsite visits by IBCM representatives.
Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 833276, Richardson, TX 75083.
Download a Grant Application.